ECO Score helps to identify communication with the best impact on your target at a glance and therefore to achieve the best performance. It is used very often in comparative mode (A / B test) between two or more stimuli to immediately identify the best.
MAKE BETTER MARKETING DECISION
Emotional Conversion Optimization
How it works
- 1.Target your audienceSelect your audience from a representative national standard to a deep worldwide personalization.
- 2.Choose your stimuliYou can analyze videos, static images, product concepts, packaging, audio files or competitors’ materials. Very usefull is to make an A/B test to reach immediately the best solution and make the right decision.
- 3.Data collectionWe measure the emotional responses of your audience sample during they watch the stimulus on device at home. We can integrate cognitive surveys based on questions to combine emotional and cognitive responses.
- 4.Psychologist evaluationOur psychologists perform a careful analysis of the stimuli to correlate the results of emotional responses with the causes that generated those reactions.
- 5.Final reportAn interactive dashboard shows second by second the result of the emotional response of the audience with the addition of our kpi. Instead, the report contains all the information needed to make concrete decisions.
Key performance indicator
Viral Score is able to indicate the organic sharing potential of a video even before it is published online. The exclusive value is generated by an algorithm that, through an analysis of the emotional intensity present in the first few seconds, is able to indicate whether the video will have the strength to be viral or will need a higher average investment to generate views.
Predictive Click provides a value that determines the probability of a video being clicked to be seen and is based on the calculation of Emotional Complexity. Our research has determined that the decision-making impulse to click or not on a video or an image is generated by the mix of emotions that are generated in the first seconds of viewing.
Contact us for a demo